As one of Chatham-Kent’s largest employers, Chatham-Kent Health Alliance (CKHA) is an innovative, welcoming workplace offering a wide variety of career opportunities. Our passionate, highly skilled and dedicated professionals ensure that we provide exceptional healthcare to our neighbours, families and friends.
The quality of our service is measured by our patient experience. CKHA recruits professionals who support the promotion of a culture of safety for our patients and who are committed to embrace patient and family centred care and service excellence together with performance reflective or our Mission, Vision, Values and Code of Conduct.
As a potential future employee of CKHA we require you to provide:
- Employment references which must include immediate supervisor for all your previous places of employment.
- A Criminal Records Check (Vulnerable Sector) from your local police department, to protect our employees and patients from those with a history of violence, theft or other serious offences.
- As a condition of employment, you are required to submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination to the hospital’s Occupational Health and Safety department.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility of Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA) Chatham-Kent Health Alliance is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing;
- A diverse workplace
- Fair and accessible employment practices
- Individualized accommodations to support employees with disabilities
- An inclusive and accessible environment for all persons
Should you require accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources at 519-437-6058
Applicant information is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Privacy legislation and will be used strictly for the purpose of candidate selection.
How do I apply for a job at Chatham-Kent Health Alliance?
Vacancies at Chatham-Kent Health Alliance are available online via eRecruit. All candidates are required to apply online. Click on the eRecruit link to register, search, and apply for vacancies.
- It’s quick, simple and easy to use – you can apply from any location at any time.
- You can create and manage your own secure, online personal profile and store your resume, cover letter, and other documents.You will receive electronic confirmation that your application has been received and keep a central record of all the positions you have applied for.
How do I apply online with eRecruit?
- Click Here for Instructions to Apply
What can I do if I’m already a CKHA employee looking for an internal transfer?
Register and sign into eRecruit as an internal candidate. Enter your employee number on the “my details” screen. Filling out this field lets you see all the positions posted internally.
Can I apply to more than one position at a time?
Yes, you are welcome to apply for all positions you have an interest in that match your qualifications.
Who do I contact if I need help?
Click Here – How to Register & How to Apply for CKHA positions. This document will provide you with step by step instructions on how to apply. If you are still unsure, contact the Recruitment Specialist at 519-437-6057
How do I know if my online employment application was received?
You will receive a confirmation e-mail from the Chatham-Kent Health Alliance indicating that your application has been successfully submitted (Please check your spam account if you do not see this confirmation in your main mailbox). You can also view the vacancies you have applied to under ‘My Applications’ in eRecruit.
What do I do if I forget my password?
Click the “forgotten password” tab and it will prompt you to enter your e-mail address. You will be asked to answer one of the security questions that you set up when you registered. Your password will be sent to the e-mail address you provided.
I do not see the job opportunity that I am looking for on your web site. Who can I send my résumé to?
If you do not see the job that you are looking for, keep coming back on a regular basis. When your ideal position becomes available, you can apply online. You can also apply under Future Opportunity positions.
Your opinions and feedback matter, send us your comments, questions and concerns.